Saturday 6 March 2010

Accessory shopping

From Warehouse £12. I absolutely love this! The picture doesn't show too clear but the brown is actually a fine cord threaded through the chain. I love the antique gold colour mixed with the brown.

From H & M £2.99 each set - I didn't realise until I got home that I picked up 2 sets! I don't mind as I usually wear lots of different bangles or bracelets together. The colours with the silver is so stunning!

H & M £1.99 - I love the simplicity of this piece. A great everyday piece to "pretty up" a plain outfit.

H & M £1.99. I'm not too matchy when it come to accessorizing an outfit but I do sometimes like to throw in an unexpected colour element and these studs are perfect for doing that.



H & M £2.99. I love the copper colour of these and the fact that the graduated edges are all flattened! I will wear these alot!




I just thought I'd share some of my recent accessory buys. I noticed recently that I hadn't bought any accessories that were not going to be part of an outfit, so I decided to go and see what was out there.

Unlike clothes shopping, I tend to buy accessories that I like then and there as I know from experience when I haven't done that and then later decide to go back for it, the item is not available anymore.
Much like clothes, I buy jewellery and accessories from all over the place - from thrift shops to designer.
Have a lovely Saturday!
X






1 comment:

  1. Really nice finds. Somehow buying jewellery seems more difficult to me than buying clothes. Weird?

    ReplyDelete