Friday 19 March 2010

Just A Quickie

I have been unable to blog as often as I have wanted this week - lot's happening!!

Firstly I am busy at work as the opening of our Lifestyle Shop occurs in two months time and secondly, we are having some major building work done at home.

By major, I mean complete rewiring, new bathroom, new kitchen, new radiators, new windows and doors!! Phew!!
As you can imagine, there is so much mess and clutter- the bathroom things are living in the bedroom at the moment and the kitchen things in the lounge! It has however inspired me to start looking for some long overdue new homeware accessories such as towels, storage items, candles etc.

Hopefully, the majority of the work will be completed next week.
I will post the before pic's when I get in from work today.

Having lunch of chilli and pumpkin soup and bread while typing this at work!

Have a great day. X

No comments:

Post a Comment