Thursday 11 March 2010

Sketchbook Pages
















Ever since I started at Fashion College, I have always kept a sketchbook. I have to make sure I have it in my bag everyday as like many other creative people, I can get inspired at any time!

Travelling on the tube daily to and from work, I am often inspired by people I see; the way they style themselves, the colours they are wearing or even some small detail.

I thought I would share some pages from my current sketchbook with you. As you can see, lately I have been inspired by embellishment on dresses, tunics and kaftan's, ruffles and pleat combinations.

On a side note, I bought a crystal bowl today which I will use to put my everyday jewellery in. It was an absolute bargain £1 ($1.50), bought from my local charity shop - and yes, it is real crystal!

Have a lovely evening. X

2 comments: