Thursday 25 March 2010

Work Tshirts


Photo Credit: Net A Porter.com


Grey top left: Alice and Olivia, White with bows: Red Valentino, White Bib: Haute Hippie, Grey bows: Red Valentino.




My office at work is always hot - it is south facing, at the side of the building and has two very large windows - I love my office as it always has amazing light! Because of this, I am always on the look out for tshirts that I can wear to work. I don't really go for plain tshirts, but like them to have some kind of detail, embellishment or something that takes it beyond just being a plain tshirt.

I came across these at Net A Porter.com. I love Net A Porter. Here in London, you can get same day delivery from them - now that is great service! I usually find myself looking at their new lines religiously every Wednesday as this is when they have their new lines and it never ceases to amaze me just how quickly some items are sold out.

Have a great day! X

1 comment: