Tuesday 30 March 2010

Second Etsy Sale

I've had a seriously busy weekend. Friday afternoon and evening I was doing some running around with my mother in law, Saturday was my brother in law's engagement party in Birmingham (Congrats again, Sanil and Rittu) and Sunday I was supposed to be singing at church in the evening but was unable to make it because I wasn't feeling too well.

In the midst of all of this, I made my second Etsy sale. (woo hoo)!! I know to some making 2 sales is nothing compared to alot of others on Etsy, but it never ceases to amaze me that despite all the other talented sellers on Etsy, someone saw one of my items and thought it worthy enough to buy.
It is for my Tasha Banded Dress in black. Which can be seen here.

I have some more Etsy items that I made a while ago, that I will hopefully be listing in the next few weeks.

On another note, I have been commissioned for 2 more weddings., in August and Spetember. For the one in August, I will be making the brides dress and her bridesmaids dresses and for the other in September, I will be making just the bridesmaids and the groomsmen cravats. I will keep you posted on the progress of these.

My kitchen and bathroom have been completed finally. I need to now move everything back in their place and will post pictures shortly. The thing is, now we have done those two rooms, we are now looking at re painting the lounge and the bedroom! Isn't it  funny how that always seems to happen?
Have a lovely day. X

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on sale number 2! I have sold a little over 30 paintings on etsy and each one still is amazingly special. Don't lose that feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your second sale. I'm your newest follower. www.javamamacooker.blogspot.com aka javagirls.etsy.com Feel free to follow back if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bethany, I don't think I will ever lose that feeling! Thanks for following me mamacooker - I love your blog and will be following you also :)

    ReplyDelete