Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to you all!!!!! I wish you all good health, happiness, love, joy and peace and all God's eternal blessings!!!

A new year is always full of new experiences, challenges and opportunities!!!

I was ill just before and during Christmas so I was unable to do any blogging. I had flu, and for the first time in many , many years I was confined to my bed for several days straight.

I am feeling much better now and I return to work tomorrow.

I don't normally make any new year's resolutions as such, instead I have a long list of things I'd like to do.
Included in my list this year is to make the time to visit more museums and exhibitions, learn to play the guitar and concentrate on growing my Etsy business.

Have a great rest of weekend

X

2 comments:

  1. I went home for a week for christmas. I had a cold which my husband soon caught. My sister in law got the stomach flu which her mom quickly caught! It was a crazy week. Glad you are feeling better.

    www.dirksendabbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany...I also know so many friends and family who have had colds and flu too. I guess it's just that time of the year!

    ReplyDelete