Saturday 30 January 2010

She's Arrived!!!!

How she came packaged

Out of the box
Cute accessories







The postman delivered a very special package today......yes, my Blythe doll has arrived!!!!
I was soooo excited, I actually woke up early in anticipation, sad but true!

She is absolutely lovely , which is quite fitting as her name is Lounging Lovely. At the moment I am thinking about what her name should be, but I have decided when I have made some clothes for her, I will see what name fits best.
I have taken some quick snaps of her and the additional things which she came with.

My hubby was not impressed by her, something I think I'll have to work on as I am thinking about my next Blythe doll already!!!!
I'm off to some fabrics shops to buy some additional fabrics and trims for my Blythe clothes.

Have a lovely Saturday. X

2 comments:

  1. Is this something you collect? I'm interested....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first Blythe doll and yes, I intend to continue collecting them. I have wanted one for a few years now, but they are not any shops that sell them in England so I had to buy her online from Ebay. Fortunately it was from a UK seller who had boought her in Japan a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete