Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow Pictures







We had some snow before Christmas and last night there was more snow.

Unfortunately, because we do not have snow on a regular basis here, it is utter chaos in terms of getting around in London via public transport or driving.

Fortunately for me, I had a Doctor's and a hospital appointment which meant that I worked from home yesterday and today and so missed out all the problems. Many of my friends and family have left work early today just so they can get home at a decent time.

Here are some pictures I took last night when the snow first started falling and this morning. They were taken from an upstairs bedroom.

Have a great evening. X

2 comments:

  1. I am currently living in a place that always gets snow (Boston, MA) so nothing is an issue when it snows. All transportation works great! But I come from a place that doesn't (Portland, OR) and there is always something exciting about when it snows because you know everything is going to be shut down and not functioning. It's a mandatory break! Love it :)

    www.dirksendabbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of companies allowed their workers to go home early or even work from home on those days, so you're right, despite the chaos it is also a break and when the snow falls initially, it is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete