Saturday 5 February 2011

Decisions Made

I have been taking some well deserved time out to decide what I want to do and what direction I will be taking in terms of my next career move.

Having been made redundant just before Christmas, it has taken me a while to adjust to being at home again.
Whilst this was good for the first few weeks, I quickly realised that I need to fill my days with activites in order to avoid my days just becoming a routine.

With this in mind, I have been doing all the thing that I wish I could do when I was working full time, including going to museums and exhibitions, trawling around antique shops and fairs.

I have found that I have been factoring in doing this every week and it has been great!

On the work front, I have been applying for full time Senior Design positions (I've had one interview so far and I'm waiting for feedback from the agency) and in the meantime, I have been undertaking some freelance sewing work for an up and coming designer. This has kept me busy for a few weeks.

I have also had the time to finally increase my Etsy inventory and have made the decision to only concentrate on making Blythe items for now.

Here are some of my newest items


Handmade Check Knickers


Handmade Broderie Anglaise Knickers


Handmade Blouse with Openwork stripe and pinspot


Handmade Blouse, Skirt and hand knitted hat


Handmade felt beret and hand crochet flower trim
 Have a great Saturday X

No comments:

Post a Comment