Friday 11 February 2011

Blythe work in progress

I mentioned before that I am now freelance sewing for a couple of days a week for some up and coming independent designers.
On the days i'm not freelancing, I have been working on adding some more items in my Etsy shop as well as adding pictures on Flickr.

At the moment, I have been knitting these cute little Blythe hats with hand made pompoms and crochet ties.
All the yarns are 100% Cotton in a double knit yarn. I made them on 2 3/4mm needles.

They are really quick and easy to make and that is really what I find gratifying about making Blythe clothes and accessories.



Completed colours


Red colourway


Pale pink colourway just started


Aoki in blue colourway


Aoki in yellow colourway


Aoki in cream colourway
 Have a great Friday. X

No comments:

Post a Comment