Friday 11 December 2009

Work In Progress











I find that most of the time I work on a few different things at the same time.

Right now, I have been commissioned to do some sewing for 2 different weddings. One is a dress for the Mother Of the Groom for a wedding in Mauritius the end of this month, which I have almost finished. The second is for the Mother Of the Bride (toile made and ready to fit) and the Groom's waistcoat for a wedding the beginning of January. I will post pic's of all when I've done them.

On the Etsy front, I am working on quite a few new pieces ; a basic gathered neck top in red (see pic) with thin ties, an embellished and embroidered dress which I can't wait to finish, and a grey jersey and lace dress. I have found myself crocheting these flower shapes and balls whilst in front of the t.v. I'm not sure what I'll make out of them yet, but be sure I'll post pic's when I do decide!


Have a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment