Sunday 13 December 2009

Samantha Morris Christmas Cards
















I came across these Samantha Morris limited edition Christmas cards through The Daily candy London newsletter and couldn't resist buying some.
They are the ultimate fashonista christmas cards!
Each one makes reference to well known designers to the lyrics of traditional Christmas songs.They are hand printed and all come with gold envelopes apart from the Louboutin card which of course comes with a red envelope.

They were delivered Saturday morning and I am absolutely over the moon with them. I will be sending them out, but as they are limited edition, I made sure I ordered a complete set for myself to keep!

Order your set from www.samanthamorris.co.uk. hurry as there will only be 100 sets printed!
Have a lovely Sunday.










X

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful designs! I'm not big into shouting my fashion sense on Christmas cards, but do love the simplicity in the shapes. Thanks for Sharing!

    www.dirksendabbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and thanks for being one of the first to follow my blog X

    ReplyDelete